Thursday 16 May 2013

Family, emotions and breaking down

Hey everyone, before you judge me I'm going to put this out there. I love my family and they mean so much too me.

Well basically my family are so stressful sometimes especially when I'm not in a good mood. At times like that I think they enjoy annoying me even more than ever! 

At times like that I just wish that I lived in a house on my own. But I know that even that isn't a good idea for me. I'm in that in between stage. Confused, stressed, annoyed... And so on.

Occasionally I have days where everything gets to me. Even silly jokes or the simplest things make me cry and have a little break down, I really can't help it. Often crying is the only option to make me feel better.

I thought I would let everyone know that everyone has bad days even if we might not show it because we are hiding it with smiles or laughters, everyone breaks down at some point and the important thing is being able to get back up straight away.

Remember letting your emotions out isn't a bad thing, sometimes it's the better thing to do getting support from others may not always be the best but surely it does work at times 

Remember to smile and look into the future ahead of you, the future will come to you with great things 

x x



No comments:

Post a Comment