Wednesday 29 May 2013

Revision, Stress, Exams and Summer

Well Im sure we all know how stressful exams are right?
well we are near exam time again and all the extra hard work begins until summer holidays. I don't get along with exams and i know for a fact some people don't but some do! Those who do are lucky.
No matter how hard i revise and work for an exam once i get to my exam seat and sit down my mind is going through an explosion process where so many questions come up? and once i have opened the paper i have forgotten everything so i sit there panicking and thinking of what to do. What i really want to do is stand up on my table and scream from the top of my lungs so everyone can hear me.

Exams are getting harder and harder yearly, not even that monthly or even daily ( a bit over exaggerated) but that's how it truly feels like. I don't want to scare any of you! but life  and opportunities are getting competitive more and more every hour which means we have to work harder and harder every hour.

Work hard and enjoy your summer holiday knowing you've tried your best and achieved the best 
 x x

No comments:

Post a Comment